3D Fat Loss
What is a medically supervised fat loss program?
There are a number of weight management and fat loss programs that can be supervised by a medical professional. These programs typically consist of various phases and are each tailored to the unique needs of the patient who is seeking to lose weight or lose fat. Often, these programs involve a variety of different approaches and techniques, which may include seeing a medical professional (a doctor, nurse, nurse practitioner, and/or a physician’s assistant) along with a dietician or nutritionist and/or a psychologist.
These programs are designed to help an individual lose weight and are not usually a one-size-fits all solution; each program is unique to the individual it is prescribed to. Some of what these plans include in their weight loss programs may include: behavioral modifications (such as diet and exercise); pre-packaged meal replacement plans; and pharmacotherapy (which may involve a variety of medications designed to help with weight loss).
Here at 3D Fat Loss, we focus on a fat loss program – which focuses on transitioning your body and metabolism into fat-burning mode, which focuses on the loss of fat rather than an equal loss of lean (or muscle) tissue and fat. Our programs will have you looking and feeling like the best possible you.
What does one of your supervised fat loss programs entail?
The primary program that we offer here at 3D Fat Loss is one that is based on cutting-edge technologies and DNA analysis to tailor a weight-loss plan to you and your specific body type and your body’s natural chemistry. As part of our program, you will receive a genetic report as your starting point; additionally, you will be provided with supplements and materials to help you, as well as access to coaching from our professional experts in fat loss.
There are five steps involved in our program, these are:
- Daily weigh-ins, which provide consistent data with which we can track and monitor your progress;
- Transmitting your data, which includes your wait, which allows us to track and support your progress;
- As part of your plan, you will be given meal and exercise plans that we recommend you follow – this may even include a meal-replacement plan;
- You should take the supplements that are provided to you as part of your weight-loss plan, as these are clinically designed to help support the weight-loss process while also keeping your cravings down and your energy levels up;
- Lastly, you should be keeping a daily journal, which will be provided in your program kit, which will track your activities, meals, exercise, supplementation, and progress with the program.
Our program is simple and easy to follow, while also providing excellent results that will have you looking and feeling your best. If you need help and support to meet your weight loss goals – and if you have had difficulty with conventional diets – then our fat loss plan may be the right fit for you! Visit us online for more details about the weight loss programs we offer.
For those of you located in the Glastonbury, CT area, 3D Fat Loss has a convenient location at 155 Sycamore Street Glastonbury, CT 06033. If you would like to book an appointment or consultation with one of our fat loss medical specialists, then please visit us online or give us a call. We would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about our services and weight loss programs.